Discover the heritage...
Beat the COVID - 19 isolation by earning yourself one of our previous medals. running virtually, near to home or on a treadmill!
Just because the UK is on lockdown doesn't mean your health and wellbeing has to be too. Keep the motivation and choose your medal now.
You'll be emailed a bespoke running number that will be assigned to you upon your challenge.
Run, walk or crawl 10KM (6.26 miles), send your data and a photo of you wearing your unique number to qualify for being a sent some bling.
Perhaps you're missing one from your collection or just need an excuse to get out in these times of utter bullshit.
Don't let your motivation take a dip. Sign up for this challenge for just £6!
Run for yourself.
Run for your wellbeing.
Run to keep the faith.
Most importantly, run to ease the insanity ahead.
This is 'Virtual Insanity'
- Previous medals are:
- Cousin Jack III (Medals Available)
- Cousin Jack IV (SOLD OUT)
- Cousin Jack V (Medals Available)
- Fordh Sen Mighal IV (SOLD OUT)
- St Eval Marathon & 1/2 (Only smaller size available)
- Smuggler's Scuttler 'Original Aztec Coin Design' (Medals Available)
- Smuggler's Scuttler III (SOLD OUT)
- 3:10 to St Ives (SOLD OUT)
- Fordh Sen Mighal V (Medals Available)
- Laps on Lockdown (Medals Available)
- Hopwarts Harry (Medals Available)
- 3:10 to St Ives (Sheriff Badge) (SOLD OUT)
- "I'm a Special Snowflake" Medal (SOLD OUT)
- Happy Harry Hop - All funds to The Eve Appeal (SOLD OUT)
All medals will be packaged in our biohazard wrapping paper & posted.
Cousin Jack IV (CJC4)
3:10 to St Ives (Sheriff Badge)
Cousin Jack III (CJC3)
Smuggler's Scuttler III
Fordh Sen Mighal IV (FSM4)
Cousin Jack Classic V (CJC5)